Effective Date: October 14, 2022
Last Updated: October 14, 2022
What information is collected & how is it used?
Information that identifies you is collected several different ways, from what you provide to us, what we automatically collect about you, to information we may gather from 3rd parties.
Information That You Provide
You may choose to provide Mistei®with information about yourself. Some examples include:
Information That We Collect Automatically
When you use any of our online sites or applications, Mistei® and its partners may collect information about you. This information is used to provide a better, more customized shopping experience. Some examples include:
• Cookies that are stored in your web browser to help us determine who you are.
• Server logs that may include information about your device.
Information That We Collect By Automated Means Offline
• Mistei® uses video monitoring and recording in and around Mistei® stores for operational purposes such as: security monitoring, theft prevention, and to monitor in store traffic.
• When processing Mail–In Rebates, your name and address information is scanned and verified through automated processes for efficiency purposes.
Information That We Collect From 3rd Parties
Mistei® may obtain information about you from other individuals, such as when a customer purchases a product and has the order delivered to you.
How Mistei® Uses Your Information
To provide the best possible customer experience, Mistei® may use your personal information in some of the following examples:
• Record your purchases, payments, returns, rebates and warranties
• Anti–fraud security measures to protect you, the customer
• Communicate with you through our various support channels
• Deliver your products / fulfill your orders
• Conduct contests and surveys
• Customized advertisements that fit your interests
• Location and mapping services to help you find stores or products within our stores
• Comply with legal requirements, standards, and our terms and conditions
• To provide services such as Shopping Lists or Gift Registries
How is your Information Shared?
Mistei® does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information to any third party without your consent, except as necessary for conducting business with service providers or complying with legal requirements.
Do Not Track Policy
Some browsers have a "Do Not Track" feature that allow consumers to prevent the collections of personal information about your online activity. As this time, Mistei® does not respond to "Do Not Track" signals from your browser.
How do you access and update your personal information?
You can manage how we use your information to communicate with you. We strive to accommodate all reasonable requests, but processing times may vary.
When you make a purchase from Mistei.com, you will be automatically signed up to receive marketing emails from Mistei®. To stop receiving marketing e–mail from Mistei®:
• Unsubscribe directly from our Sign up & Save BIG icon on the szmistei.com home page
• Click the 'no longer wish to receive these messages?' link at the bottom of any marketing e–mail that you receive from us, and update your preferences on the resulting web page
Mistei® will continue to send transactional e-mail about purchases or services even if you opt out of marketing emails.
Mistei® may also collect information related to your interaction with our sites, apps, and services for use in providing tailored advertising. Mistei® does not share your information with or engage third parties for any targeted advertising.
Social Media Widgets
Our sites and mobile applications may include social media features, such as the Facebook , Instagram and Twitter widgets. These features may collect information about you such as your IP address and which page you are visiting on our site. They may set a cookie or employ other tracking technologies to accomplish this. Social media features and widgets may be hosted by a third party. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
Social Media Ads
Mistei® may display targeted ads to you through social media platforms. These ads are typically sent to groups of people who share traits such as likely commercial interests and demographics. See the policies of each social media platform for additional information about these types of ads.
Mistei® does not knowingly collect any information from individuals under the age of 13 years old. In the event that a child under the age of 13 years old has provided Mistei® with personal information, Mistei® requests that a parent or guardian contact Mistei® directly to delete this information.
3rd Party Links on Mistei.com
For your convenience, szmistei.com links to other websites that are not affiliated with Mistei®. These sites may have their own Privacy Policies, and we strongly encourage you review these policies as you visit them. Mistei® is not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites.
How does Mistei® update the policy?
How do you contact Mistei®?
Shenzhen Mistei Lighting Technology Co., LTD
2F, No. 18-1, Hengxun Science park
Luowuwei Road, Dalang Community
Dalang Street, Longhua District, Shenzhen